Monday, February 22, 2016

Sweet Romance

Marry Your Billionaire Marry Your Billionaire by C.J. Anaya
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ugh! I had a full day planned! But NO!! I had to sit and read this book from start to finish. I could. Not. Put. It. Down. It was funny, sweet, frustrating and heartbreaking in all the right places.

Madelyn Knightly just wants to finish her Master's degree without kowtowing to her producer father. Brody Prescott is trying to repair his playboy image after a date gone wrong. Little do they know that both of their worlds are going to get a whole lot more interesting as they're coerced to appear on a reality dating show.


The plot does not slow down. There's no good spot to just put it down for a bit. It's not a super steamy romance but it is undeniably sweet and REAL. I am very impressed with this story and am looking forward to more from Anaya!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment